Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The Artists Organisation
- Arts Council England
- Association of Art Historians
- Creative Scotland
- Design In Action
- Institute of International Visual Arts (inIVA)
- International Sculpture Center
- The National Gallery of Art (Washington, USA.) The NGA images is a repository of 45,000 open access digital images. Please add the attribution note to any images used: Courtesy of the National Gallery of Art (Washington, USA).
- New York Public Library Digital Gallery: free access: NYPL Digital Gallery provides access to over 550,000 images digitized from primary sources and printed rarities in the collections of The New York Public Library, including illuminated manuscripts, historical maps, vintage posters, rare prints and photographs, illustrated books, printed ephemera, and more........Images may be freely downloaded for personal, research, and study purposes only.
- Public Art Resource+Research Scotland (PAR+RS): "Public Art Resource+Research Scotland (PAR+RS) is a new initiative that aims to promote excellence and innovation within public art."Public Monuments and Sculpture Association: includes the database for the National Recording Project which is recording all public sculpture in the UK
- The Rijksmuseum and Rijksstudio
- Scottish Society for Art History
- V & A Museum of Design, Dundee
The National Gallery of Art (Washington, USA) The NGA Images is a repository of 45,000 open access digital images. Please add the attribution note to any images used of: Courtesy of National Gallery of Art, Washington.
Search the Library
Find resources you need using "Library Search"