EndNote is software for managing references. It has three main features;
- Capturing references of journal articles, books and other resources from literature searches
- Managing and organising your references in your personal EndNote Library of references
- Insert references from your EndNote Library into Word documents, essays, dissertations etc. These can be inserted in a variety of standard referencing formats including Harvard, Vancouver, Chicago, APA, MHRA and Oscola
- Synch with up to 3 devices including Iphone and Ipad
- Share and collaborate with colleagues
EndNote Desktop is available free to all staff and students from the managed University Desktop on campus (Apps Anywhere) or downloadable for home use.