Our partner guide signposts you to key information and resources to help you develop your academic literacies.
Navigate using the tabs at the top or the navigation buttons at the bottom of each page.
Literacies Enhancement Autonomy Research Numeracy
- Key things you need to know as a new student
- Becoming an effective, independent learner
- Thinking critically and analytically and writing for academic purposes
- Making good use of Library facilities and how to research effectively
- Using IT at the University
- Being a student in a digital age and keeping safe online
- Planning for your career post-graduation
- Find student handbooks and policies