Follow the 2 simple steps below to set up reading lists and then you'll be amazed how quickly and easily you use the software!
The first time you go reading lists, you need to set a profile.
1. Go to http://readinglists.dundee.ac.uk/index.html and click
2. Use your normal University of Dundee username and password.
3. You will be prompted to complete a profile. (make sure your profile is public)
Here's a printed version of instructions on how to set up and manage your profile
You need to set up the bookmarklet tool once to begin using reading list software. Follow these easy steps:
1. Once you've signed into reading lists, click on
2. Then click on
3.A dialog box appear, click on next, until you see
4. Click and hold, then drag and drop add to my bookmarks to your toolbar
(if your toolbar isn't visible like so then right click on settings and make sure your show bookmarks bar is ticked (as below)
5. You should have the add to my bookmarks in your grey bar now -
Once you install this bookmarklet tool, then you're ready to start bookmarking resources If you use more than one PC/laptop then make sure the bookmarklet tool is installed on each device/each browser.